Friday, June 03, 2005

Sorry

Well, I had a whoppying four (4) posts in the ENTIRE month of May. I think that's the lowest since I started almost a year ago. That's really quite sorry, isn't it?

I'd like to post about something that anybody cares about, but I'm quite tired and have no drive to do so.

It's been a busy, though uneventful at the same time, summer already. Lots of 'work.' Mostly driving around ordering material and doing estimates, but as long as my butt is out of bed and away from this house, I will count that as work.

I haven't seen too many of my friends this summer. This makes me sad, but, with a little help from the weather, that will change tonight at the camping trip. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to post. I miss them all terribly and reflecting on my attitude since school lets out reminds me of just how different I am when I'm not with my friends. You guys really do keep me functioning.

I've been doing a lot of yard/garden/flower-garden work this summer. I already posted pictures of the Azaleas (which I still think were awesome this year). Below is a picture of the pond:

Waterfall (it's a little off-center I know) Posted by Hello
This is actually just the waterfall, but that's the best part about it anyway. It's taken me three years, but I think I finally have it exactly how I want it. I planted flowers around it this year, and they're going to be really awesome by next year. I figure that when I get it just about perfect will be when I move out and find my own place. Sad isn't it?
I'm looking for a new car--a Chevy Tahoe or Suburban. Preferably a Tahoe, even though the 'burben as heather calls it, would fit more people. I think i found one. Now i just have to scrape together enough cash to make the purchase hehe.
All for now, I'll do better this week--promse ;)

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffer,

I'm missing you like crazy. You and Case both. Actually I'm just missing everbody:( I'm sorry I called during Court time:( But I can't wait to see you guys tonight!!!! You have to post more often though. That's flippin awesome that you may have found a burban!! Tell me about it tonight!!!!

Love always,
Heathie

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Best Friend.
i miss you sooo incredibly much. I can't even tell you. I know that I just saw you the other night and I loved talking to you for that little while. That whole get together was a lot of fun...wish my love and I could have stayed longer :S....But I STILL miss you...a lot. I hope you had fun ;) glad you liked my cookies..hee hee. Lets get together again soon somehow. I hate to say it...but I really don't think we'll be making those random Wal-Mart runs on Mondays next year for a number of reasons (sad face here...tear...:( Love you. Hope you're having some lovely times ;)
*Casey

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff...email me or call or something soon...i miss ya!!!!!!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Don Surber said...

Don't worry I and 10,000 other maniacs more than made up for you -- LOL

Keep on blogging

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Yes, I guess it could be worse. I'm just a little frustrated that they've done so much to it lately and still seem to think there's a problem (result of a grease job) I asked if it would work it's self out and they said possibly. Soo, why not see if that works before you replace all the steering parts?

Hope summer is treating you well.
Jillian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home