Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Wind-Up

Wow. End of the week. Finally. I think I do more of these 'end of the week' picture/anything-goes-posts than I do anything else. Oh well.

I'm glad it's Friday. The first half of my finals is OVER, and the rest is alllll down hill from here, so that is very good.

The first two were quite rough: American Lit and Western Civ from French Revolution to Today. The finals were both completely essay finals (in class, of course) and they were monsters, but I feel comfortable about them both.

Just a couple of more and then I'm finished. Wonderful.

The room is packed--sort of strange, but nice nonetheless. I'm sure in a week or so I'll be itching to come back, but I'll just have to suck it up and wait until August 15.

You know, I don't feel like writing. I know I have said absolutely nothing worth hearing, but I just don't feel like writing. So...

goodbye.

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...."I feel comfortable with them both..." Bull crap Jeff...what you were really thinking is "I am Jeffery Wayne Keller..I'm the smartest man alive. Those finals were a piece of cake and I did more than ace them b/c I am a beast!" haha....love ya jeff...hope your first day of summer was great. :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, I quite meant what I said--comfortable with them both. I mean, with both know that I'm the smartest man alive and they were cake, but there's no need to brag, right? Just kidding. They were both really tough, but you already know that cuz I told you.

Love ya casey ;) Hope you're summer has started wonderfully.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffer,

Thanks for my wonderful comment, Case left a wonderful one too!! I am glad our tests are over!!! I miss you and Case a lot. I have already started working for dad, so anytime you and Case have free time stop in see me and we can go get lunch or coffee. Hope you having a good break with Court. Take care and you and Case call me.

Love always,
Heathie

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jeff, it's only the second day and I miss you and Heather A LOT!!!! :( I can't even describe it...I feel like something is missing from my life. it's nice to know that you and heather feel the same way though. Thanks for the comment ;) You know I love those b/c I am an "ego-maniac"..haha. I talked to Heather today she came by b/c she was at her grandparents..but i didn't hear her knock b/c i was jammin back in my room...anyway...she's going to call you tonite. I think i'm going up to HHS tom. too..so we can all meet up there...and plus, she's trying to organize some sort of a get together at her house soon. I hope you're not too busy ;) we can't have it without you!
Love ya Jeffer!I hope we get to talk soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home