Thursday, January 27, 2005

Few Days

So it's been a few days since i posted. That certainly isn't to say I havne't been active in defending the world from the filth of liberalism.

A Mr. Williams has been on my case again--this time about my all too truthful, tell-it-like-it-is column on the Evils of (Radical) Islam. Again, Mr. Williams, I'll say it--if you don't like what I have to say, just don't listen to me. That is the only advice I can offer you as to how to best tolerate me and my "hateful' thinking.

Liberalism is a foul thing. Today, I read a cartoon on the door of a professor here at SU that had a picture of President Bush with a little speach cloud that said, 'sure, I love women.' Beside him there were littel tombstones. To be honest, I can only remember what one of them said, though I'm sure the others were just as bad. It read, "Actively sought to end family planning." Is that what they're calling it? Family planning.

For anybody with a soul, family planning is certainly not stabbing a needle into an unborn child's head and sucking its brain out. Or, well, maybe it is in this sick twisted world. Allowing, 'family planning,' to be used so openly to describe something so awful is just disgusting. If I cut off my kids arm and called it, "planned physical construction,' people would have me executed (well not the lefties, they'd probably smack my hand, tell me I'm crazy and let me go home to my one armed child). It's just sick. Sick. Evil. Sick. Evil. Those are really the only two words to describe such ignorance. I guess some will just never learn.

In brighter political news, sometimes we need that don't we--something to brighten up our day and remind us what we're fighting for--Condie Rice was official approved to become the new Secretary of State. What a remarkable woman she is. It's wonderful to see such an intelligent, savvy woman take such a high leadership position in this nation's government. Congratulation Condie. I still love you.

That's all I really have time for today. I'm supposed to be working and blah blah blah. I may revisit the latest Ross Episode next week, depending. I also have another video to share with the ones of readers who come here. The video is from the same guy that brought us "Bias 101." This is another of his looks into the crazy people out there who protest something they know nothing about. I always say, "Those who know the least speak the most" and the people he interviews in this video clip truly fall into that list.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home