Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Manly Man

President Bush is a manly man. That's all there is to it. Today, The Washington Times maps out the Bush immigration plan and also touches on Bush's intention to push (hopefully) good, Christian conservative nominees through the Senate for vacant judiciary positions. In the interview, Bush says he has:

'the ability to keep sending names up there and willingness to show that I'm a person who sticks to my guns, and I pick people who I believe are the right people to serve on the bench' and also the power of 'the bully pulpit, which I use and like using, frankly.'

While this may scare some, it puts a big fat smile on my face. Although I may not agree with everything Bush says, I can find it easier to swallow (so to speak) if he fights for it and stands his ground because to me, if it's worth fighting for, it must be something decent. This isn't always true, but in a majority of cases, it is! I mean really, why would anyone dump time, money, effort into something that he/she doesn't believe in? I have all the faith in the President and I, for one, hope he continues to use the 'bully pulpit' as a WMD against the plague of girly-man liberalism that has spread throughout this great nation. Bush is a Manly Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home