Sunday, December 17, 2006

Snowman

The semester (and finals) are finally over.  This means I am officially half way through my third year at Shepherd. 

With finals and preparations to move back home, I was left with little time to blog last week.  When coupled with a general lack of noteworthy stories, laziness little drive to post settled in.  I hadn't even skimmed the trusty ole newsreader since Thursday.  Rather than the usual week-in-review funny, here's just a little fun activity via The Anchoress.  Apparently I am a snowman.

You Are a Snowman
Friendly and fun, you enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone you know!
 
Now, the last two weeks in review:
 

With break being upon me and such, I don't know how much I'll actually up date for the next few (3.5) weeks.  We'll see.  It may be often, then again, it may not be.

 
Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home