Monday, September 25, 2006

More on Clinton's rant

Clinton's rant was just that good...it's being covered by everybody, but my favorite--and probably the most thought provoking--is from the blog Christian Conservative:

BUSH: But at least I tried. That’s the difference in me and some, including all the left-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight years to try. They did not try. I’m trying.So I tried and am failing [to get bin Laden]....but I'm making a comprehensive anti-terror strategy with the best guy in the country, Donald Rumsfeld, whose charicter is attacked on a daily basis.So you did CNN’s bidding on this show. You did your nice little liberal hit job on me. What I want to know is…

CNN: Well, wait a minute, sir.

BUSH: No, wait. No, no…

CNN: I want to ask a question. You don’t think that’s a legitimate question?

BUSH: It was a perfectly legitimate question, but I want to know how many people in the Democrat Party you asked this question of.I want to know how many people in the former Clinton administration you asked, Why didn’t you do anything about the Cole?I want to know how many you asked, Why didn’t you fire Dick Clarke?I want to know how many people you asked…

CNN: We asked — we asked…

BUSH: I don’t…

CNN: Do you ever watch CNN, sir?

BUSH: I don’t believe you asked them that.

CNN: We ask plenty of questions of…

BUSH: You didn’t ask that, did you? Tell the truth, man.

CNN: About the USS Cole?

BUSH: Tell the truth, man.
The man makes some good points. Some really good points. What would the reception have been if Bush had acted like a spoiled two year old?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home