Friday, September 22, 2006

Tell it like it is

Well I had something really special picked out for today. But that new blogger beta crap doesn't support YouTube, so I'll have to just give a link instead. First, a review of the week:

And now, for this weeks funny. As I noted above, the Blogger Beta is kicking my butt (and the butts of anybody else who hates this stupid Dashboard text editor and who likes using third party stuff such as YouTube) and so I can link to YouTube, but I cannot embed the actual video.

So here's the link to see Mr. Bill Clinton's take the the 2004 Democratic nomination for Vice President. Bill tells it like it is. Good stuff. Go watch. I mean it!

Don't forget, feel free to use this post to discuss any of the above topics or anything else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home