Thursday, September 02, 2004

RNC Coverage- Day 4

Tonight's post is going to be somewhat different than usual. Rather than break down the major points of Bush's speech, I'm just going to respond/reflect because of the fact that Bush covered so many topics so well and I just don't' have time/energy to analyze them all.

Before I start on Bush, I'd like to say something about Governor Pataki. Pataki is an awesome speaker, and an awesome Governor and I wish that West Virginia's governor was half the leader that Pataki is. New York State is very lucky to be blessed with a great man like him as their leader.

That said, here are my thoughts:

President George W. Bush
This President continues to impress me and I don't believe that there is any other way to say it than this: he has my full and undivided love and respect at utmost confidence. As Hannity said, "I love him." That's all there is to it. I refer to him often as MY President, and I will continue to. His speech tonight made me proud to be a Bush supporter.
I think his layout of the speech was very well done. He used very positive phrases and ideas to promote himself to the undecided. Everything he said was wonderful.
There's really nothing else I can say...I mean there is, but there isn't. I could go on about how great everything he said, but there's no point because I wouldn't do him justice. If you missed the speech, find the transcript or find a tape of it. It was an amazing speech and an amazing convention which acted as a constant crescendo. Slow on Monday, good on Tuesday, Great on windstorm, and SUPERB Tonight with President Bush. Well done to every speaker.
Great convention and GO BUSH '04!!!! That's all i have left to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home