Thursday, August 19, 2004

First Hand Experience

Oh my my my. Three times today. THREE TIMES. Yes folks, I have posted THREE times. Don't worry, don't get overloaded. I know that this much conservative talk sometimes affects the way we think (as it should). Hopefully it will affect you in a positive way.

Tonight's topic: FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

No no, I don't know what it's like to be drunk. Nor am I going to tell you not to do drugs because you end up all screwed up. Oh no no. Our topic tonight is far more important and earth-shaking than that. Tonight we talk about my first true experience of the just 'meanness' of the left. Yes, I'm saying it. LIBERALS ARE MEAN. Not all of them, but most. I'm talking about those slimy Mike Moore libs. You know the ones.

As I wrote earlier, I believe that liberals are of the view that "We'll protect your right to speak if you say what we tell you." Well folks, now I can prove it.

I have passed by the 4-6 Kerry posters in my hall here every day. Every single day for the last week. Several times a day. I have not ONCE pulled one down. Nor have I thought of pulling it down or otherwise defacing them. No no, I just roll my eyes and think "oh, these poor lost souls." I don't lay a finger on them. Why? Because I believe in my heart that the two-party democratic system we use is the best. It's like no other, and it is the best. I believe that each and every person has the right to their opinion. I may not agree with that opinion, but NEVER will I say to anyone that an opinion is stupid or wrong. I may share my opinion hoping that I can sway them a little. I may even tell them that I think they should reevaluate their opinion. But I will never discourage somebody from having an opinion. To be honest, I'd rather have 1,000,000 people who have a different opinion than mine than ONE SINGLE PERSON who, 'has no opinion.'

Apparently, though, this belief for freedom of speech and opinion only goes as far as having a liberal view point. Why do I say this? Tonight, I was the victim of a cruel, harsh vandal. This individual, whose identity remains uknown to me at the moment, ripped down my George Bush poster. How do I know it was ripped? It was clearly torn in half. Half was still on the door, half was gone.

I AM LIVING IN AN OPPRESIVE ENVIRONMENT. My views are the minority. When will my rights as a republican be upheld. Why can people burn the flag but I can't hang one damn poster on my door? What the HELL kind of world is this? I suppose if I knew the answers to these questions I wouldn't be having the problems I have.

In Closing, i'd like to leave you with a short phrase:

BUSH IN '04 BABY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home