Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Will it all change?

I'm going to bed right now. It's 11:33 according to my computer. The FoxNews site has just declared a victory for the Dems--they've apparently taken the House. Hello Speaker Pelosi, good God.

I can't help but fear that I'm going to wake up in the morning to see missiles flying through the air as terrorists invade and force me to put a turban on my head and grow a beard I can't help but imagine waking up to see that all my money--the little bit I have--has been taxed away. I can't help but imagine waking up to read that George Bush and Dick Cheney have both been impeached and Nancy friggin' Pelosi is the new President of the United States of America. I know that's dramatic, but I just can't help feeling that way. How long will it take to see the results of a democratic take over? I suppose we'll find out.

As a side note, I saw Michael Barone a few minutes ago say that he predicts that the Allen/Webb race will be too close to call and will result in a recount which could take up to 36 days (not sure where that number came from) to declare. With the way things look now, that could mean that it will take 36 days to know who will control the senate. It's terrible isn't it? God help us if the GOP holds the senate through a court case...it'll be another six years of the same bad jokes were heard about Bush being appointed by the judiciary. Good God.

And finally, thoughts and prayers and such for Michael Steele. It seems to close to call at this point. Let's go STEELE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home