Friday, November 03, 2006

Rangers win, week in review and weekend in preview

No Friday Funny today. I have a psych exam--a major psych exam--today and don't have time to go searching for something that is funny, even if I'm the only person who thinks so. Even though I'm going to go ahead and post this as I "Friday Funny", instead, I give you this:



The New York Rangers defeated the Anaheim Ducks Wednesday night in overtime with a beautiful goal from Jaromir Jagr, otherwise known simply as "the damn man." Last night, they finally kept the score low (3-1) and pulled out a win over dominating San Jose. Let us hope that this is a turn around from what we've seen the last few weeks, and that NYR is about to begin dominating the league like they did last November.


Now the week in review:

I'll be finishing this exam this afternoon, but with three research projects due in the next two weeks, I don't know that my schedule will really be that much improved. This weekend I'll be attending the Berkeley County WV Eisenhower Dinner in Martinsburg, WV where Congresswoman Shelly Moore-Capito will be the keynote speaker. I'll post general impressions if I feel up to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home