Monday, November 13, 2006

Even the toons are politicized nowadays...

As per the usual course of events on any given evening, I came back to my dorm last weekend to find 'Family Guy' on and my roomie and his girlfriend watching intently as if the show really mattered in the grand scheme of things. Now I'm not a fan of the show, but sometimes it does have a funny clip or two and I do on occasion find myself laughing. Not last week.

I sat down last Sunday night to write an entry on how disgusted I was at the anti-military themes expressed in the show. As I read back over what I was complaining about, I though perhaps I was just being petty, and so I never finished or posted the entry. Friday night I deleted it from my 'drafts' folder. This morning, though, I find that Michelle Malkin has finished what I started complete with videos on anti-military themes in the questionable Family Guy episode, was well as in the Simpsons. Go read it, watch the video and decide for thine selves...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home