Friday, August 25, 2006

Pee-Wee's Playhouse

Continuing with last year's theme of "free-for-all Friday's," and in the spirit of fun, I've decided that--barring some unforeseen story that just begs me to post--Friday's will be reserved for a quick review of the week's posts, and a little something fun or out of the ordinary. 


So far this week, we've covered:



And now for something completely different.  After sitting through it, it's kind of frightening and I can't believe I used to love this show so much.  Nonetheless, here's a memory from my childhood (and the childhoods of most kids my age) courtesy of Youtube.com.  Without further ado I give you... Pee-Wee's Playhouse:






Good Grief. I'll be back with real news on Monday. Have a great weekend everybody!


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home