Monday, April 03, 2006

Friday's Free For All on Monday...

It's been a while since I did a Friday Free For All. I wanted to do it Friday, but didn't have the time, so we'll celebrate last Friday on this Monday...

I had intended to post these a while back, but I have a couple of minutes now and no real urge to post on real news, so I figured I'd use my time to stick these up here...

A few weeks ago Shepherdstown lost its water so the University was forced to cancel all classes. With our day off, eight of us loaded into my Ford Expedition and headed to Harpers Ferry, just a few miles from campus. I took several pictures, but these is one of my favorites...

At the Confluence of the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Here, Thomas Jefferson mused, "It is worth a trip acrossed the Atlantic Ocean [for a view of the Valley of Virginia]"
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home