Sunday, January 29, 2006

'O'Reily Sucks'

Saturday night I parked my big Ford SUV on the side of the street that divides the east side of campus because, thanks to Senator Byrd's 10 million dollar pork-barreling to get Shepherd a new nursing building, there is no parking this side of campus (I plan to put some images up later of the mess that once was Shepherd's East Campus Resident Parking Lot. I had an uneasy feeling leaving my car here, but short of parking across campus and walking 20 minutes back at 11pm in the rain, I didn't have many options, so I left it in a lighted area hoping all would be well.

On my way to the gym this after noon, I noticed that my bumper sticker looked a little odd. Upon further inspection I found that somebody had written "O'Reily Sucks" and "F$%* Off." In addition to spelling O'Reilly wrong, the perpetrator he (or she) just proves my point that the left is far from tolerating towards others.


...and the "understanding" and "accepting" leftists just continue to amaze me. Posted by Picasa



I emailed a letter to Bill O'Reilly and also sent him a copy of the picture. If I hear anything back from him or his people I'll post it.

God Bless the Open Minded Left!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home