Thursday, July 29, 2004

Kerry Theatrics

CONTROVERSY SURROUNDS KERRY CONVENTION FILM: WAR SCENES REENACTED **World Exclusive**A bombshell new book written by the man who took over John Kerry's Swift Boat charges:   Kerry reenacted combat scenes for film while in Vietnam!The footage is at the center of a growing controversy in Boston.The official convention video introducing Kerry is directed by Steven Spielberg protégé James Moll.

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm

I'm sure everyone has heard about this by now.  I heard about it yesterday on Rush's program (12-3 on WMAL out of D.C.), but I felt compelled to give my thoughts on it.

Honestly, I think it's funny! Hardly surprising, a little sad, but still funny.  Is anyone truly shocked by this? I mean honestly, is ANYONE TRULY SHOCKED? In the midst of a convention which has been so carefully monitored, so carefully scripted, so non-spontaneous, is anybody truly surprised that KERRY could have possibly re-enacted scenes, changing things to make himself look more like a hero?

When I watch clips of Kerry and Edwards throwing a football, or patting each other on the back, or whatever, I can't help but think "my goodness, how this looks like footage straight from a movie."  Every time Kerry is on the camera it looks like he is following a script.  It's worse than watching professional wrestling.  Everything is so carefully timed, ' that camera is moving this way, turn your head a smile, John.'  I'm just honestly and truthfully not surprised that this film footage of a heroic John Kerry is scripted like so much of his campaign has been. 




1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Servant of YHWH עבד יהוה said...

Yes it looks ridiculous, having watched the football play scene with Kerry in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home