Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's all about me...

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Ok, so everything said in this paragraph is true.  I am fast loud and (sometimes) dramatic.  Yes, I'll admit it, I like people to tell me how much the love me and then move out of the way. Maybe it is all about me? Just kidding, of course :)

Oh, one other thing, while we're on the subject of me, I feel so compelled to brag that I received straight A's this semester.  Considering several of my classes were considerably harder than usual, I am very pleased with myself.  here was teh schedule I faced this semester:

  1. EDUC 370: Creating Learning Environments
  2. HIS 333: History of Modern Europe
  3. HIS 202: US History, 1867-Today
  4. EDUC 360: Educating Exceptional Children
  5. PSCY 406: Social Psychology
  6. PSCI 102: State and Local Government

Next semester is promising to be just as rough if not worse

  1. Two 400 level EDUC classes
  2. Two 300 level HIS classes (History of American Women and Sub-Saharan African History)
  3. One 400 level HIS class (History of Russia)
  4. One 300 level Geography class (World Economic Geography)

Just thought I'd share a little of that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home