Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Christmas spirit

Finally.  It feels like Christmas time is coming.  With the weather pattern we'd been in for the past week or so (65+ all week), it's been hard for me to get into the spirit.

After the game today,  Courtney and I headed in to Hagerstown for a little dinner and some shopping.  The mall was packed.  I mean packed.  But we still finished a little.

One thing, though, that always bothers me at Christmas time is the way people can behave.  As Court said, "Christmas is supposed to bring out the best in people, but sometimes it brings out the worst, too."  How true that is.  I get so sick listening to parents scream at their children for every little thing.  Learn to ignore, people, it'll help all parties involved--the children, the parents and more importantly the people who have to listen to the whole thing unfold.

 

Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home