Friday, October 20, 2006

In early honor of Halloween

...but first, as always, the week in review:

I talked about Boston Legal in my post on 'medical tourism,' which inspired me to see if YouTube had any clips from the show. Like I said in the medical post, the show more often than not annoys me. But I still watch it. Consistently. Why? Because of Denny Crane. Here's a clip from last year's Halloween episode.

Even though Alan Shore and Denny have a sometimes turbulent relationship, I sometimes wish I had an Alan that I could stay friends with, though disagree with. And that I could smoke cigars on the rough with...I need a flamingo friend, heh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well even though we don't disagree a lot, you are my Denny and I am your Alan;)Someday we can drink Scotch on the roof of my house (You can sit on the roof outside of sister's window), but I am not much for cigars! Also, I highly doubt I would dress as a flamingo with you. Pink's my color, but that's a little to far for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home